Join this site if you are a volunteer attorney, legal services advocate, law student or faculty advising low income and disadvantaged clients, there are resources here to help you.
Welcome to CALegalAdvocates.org!
Want to hear what exciting work we're doing on your behalf?If you do not already receive our monthly "LAAC in Action" e-newsletter, email Patrick Fodell at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our distribution list. Please note that you must work at a LAAC member program or be an individual supporter of LAAC to receive our e-newsletter.
Exclusive LAAC Membership Benefit:
All new discounts on telephone language interpretation through Ethnic Bridge. Ethnic Bridge provides on-demand, over-the-phone, live interpreters for all your language interpretation needs. There are nearly 170 languages available, with interpreters at hand 24 hours a day. The currently negotiated LAAC rate with Ethnic Bridge is $1.50/minute, a significant discount compared to similar companies that charge almost $4/minute. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
MCLE Accredited TrainingsAll our webinars are archived online for self-study MCLE when available. Check here for videos: vimeo.com/laac/videos and here for a link to materials from each session: www.calegaladvocates.org/library/folder.105169-Training_Materials
Looking for a list of California's Support Centers?Have a question for a Support Center and aren't sure which one is the right one? Visit www.CASupportCenters.org.
Like what we've been doing lately?
Donate online through Network for Good by clicking here.
If you prefer to donate by check, please send checks to:
Legal Aid Association of California
433 California Street, Suite 815 San Francisco, CA 94104
Click here for the donation form.
- LAAC Armchair Trainings: Post-Traveling Training Series: Effective Performance Management, Supervision, and Evaluation, Dec 10
- Naturalization and Crimes, Dec 10
- Elderlaw and Ethics: Confidenitality, Dec 12
- WEBINAR: The Affordable Care Act- What it Means for Seniors, Dec 12
- Troubleshooting Mortgage Servicing Problems: Regulatory Responses and Advocacy Approaches, Dec 16
- View more
- Promoting parity: DRC helps Californians gain the same access to mental health services as to other health services, Dec 4
- WEBINAR The California Coordinated Care Initiative: Advanced Training I - Consumer Protections and Benefit Package Summary, Nov 21
- New Resources re CA State Law on Medication Administration: ANA v. Torlakson Decision (DREDF), Nov 13