Welcome to CALegalAdvocates.org!
There are resources here to help you if you are a volunteer attorney, legal aid advocate, public defender, law student, or law school faculty. You can request membership by clicking Join this Area on the left.
Want to hear what exciting work we're doing on your behalf?If you do not already receive our monthly "LAAC in Action" e-newsletter, email Timothy Ng at email@example.com to be added to our distribution list. Please note that you must work at a LAAC member program or be an individual supporter of LAAC to receive our e-newsletter.
Is your organization a LAAC member or interested in becoming a member?
LAAC membership includes discounts on telephone language interpretation through Ethnic Bridge, legal databases Westlaw and Lexis Advance, and other software such as Essential Forms and Pika. Read more about LAAC Membership Benefits!
MCLE Accredited TrainingsAll of LAAC's webinars are archived online for self-study MCLE when available. Check here for more info: laaconline.org/train/filter/.
Looking for a list of California's Support Centers?Have a question for a Support Center and aren't sure which one is the right one? Visit CASupportCenters.org.
Looking for pro bono opportunities?
Go to CAProBono.org to find a volunteer legal service placement for you!
Like what we've been doing lately?
Donate online through Network for Good by clicking here.
If you prefer to donate by check, please send checks to:
Legal Aid Association of California
350 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 701, Oakland, CA 94612
- Strengthening Kinship Families: Focus on 2016 Policy Reforms, Feb 17
- Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice 2016 (Webcast), Feb 18
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status: Strategies for Success Before USCIS & Immigration Courts, Feb 18
- Pro Bono Litigation Skills 2016 (Free), Feb 23
- Advanced DACA – Latest Developments and Advance Parole, Feb 24
- View more
- NAD and Gogo Agree to Make Closed Captions Available on In-Flight Entertainment Systems, Jan 28
- White House Releases Final Report for 2015 Conference on Aging, Jan 6
- National Aging and Disability Transportation Center Launched, Dec 19
- EEOC Launches Direct Video Access to ASL Speakers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Dec 11
- EEOC Issues New Publications on the Rights of People with HIV Infection, Dec 3
- View more