Welcome to CALegalAdvocates.org!
There are resources here to help you if you are a volunteer attorney, legal aid advocate, public defender, law student, or law school faculty. You can request membership by clicking Join this Area on the left.
Want to hear what exciting work we're doing on your behalf?If you do not already receive our monthly "LAAC in Action" e-newsletter, email Timothy Ng at email@example.com to be added to our distribution list. Please note that you must work at a LAAC member program or be an individual supporter of LAAC to receive our e-newsletter.
Exclusive LAAC Membership Benefit:
All new discounts on telephone language interpretation through Ethnic Bridge. Ethnic Bridge provides on-demand, over-the-phone, live interpreters for all your language interpretation needs. There are nearly 170 languages available, with interpreters at hand 24 hours a day. The currently negotiated LAAC rate with Ethnic Bridge is $1.50/minute, a significant discount compared to similar companies that charge almost $4/minute. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
MCLE Accredited TrainingsAll of LAAC's webinars are archived online for self-study MCLE when available. Check here for more info: http://laaconline.org/train/filter/.
Looking for a list of California's Support Centers?Have a question for a Support Center and aren't sure which one is the right one? Visit www.CASupportCenters.org.
Like what we've been doing lately?
Donate online through Network for Good by clicking here.
If you prefer to donate by check, please send checks to:
Legal Aid Association of California
350 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 701, Oakland, CA 94612
- Breaking the School-to-Prison Pipeline for Students with Disabilities, Nov 23
- Settlement addresses federal GSA website access for individuals with visual disabilities, Nov 20
- Self-Driving Cars the Focus of Latest Report from the NCD, Nov 5
- Federal Transit Administration Releases Major Report on ADA Paratransit, Aug 24
- Punishing the Poorest: How the Criminalization of Homelessness Perpetuates Poverty in San Francisco, Aug 24
- View more