Welcome to CALegalAdvocates.org!
Join this site if you are a volunteer attorney, legal services advocate, law student or faculty advising low income and disadvantaged clients, there are resources here to help you.
Want to hear what exciting work we're doing on your behalf?If you do not already receive our monthly "LAAC in Action" e-newsletter, email Timothy Ng at email@example.com to be added to our distribution list. Please note that you must work at a LAAC member program or be an individual supporter of LAAC to receive our e-newsletter.
Exclusive LAAC Membership Benefit:
All new discounts on telephone language interpretation through Ethnic Bridge. Ethnic Bridge provides on-demand, over-the-phone, live interpreters for all your language interpretation needs. There are nearly 170 languages available, with interpreters at hand 24 hours a day. The currently negotiated LAAC rate with Ethnic Bridge is $1.50/minute, a significant discount compared to similar companies that charge almost $4/minute. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
MCLE Accredited TrainingsAll of LAAC's webinars are archived online for self-study MCLE when available. Check here for more info: http://laaconline.org/trainings/archived-online/.
Looking for a list of California's Support Centers?Have a question for a Support Center and aren't sure which one is the right one? Visit www.CASupportCenters.org.
Like what we've been doing lately?
Donate online through Network for Good by clicking here.
If you prefer to donate by check, please send checks to:
Legal Aid Association of California
350 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 701, Oakland, CA 94612
- Flores case & Family Detention, Immigration & Constitutional Law Developments, Negotiating Settlements, Oct 6
- California Special Education Law 2015 (Free), Oct 7
- Family Law Pro Bono Training Series: The Basics, Oct 7 - Oct 22
- U Visa Adjustment and Travel, Oct 7
- Flores case & Family Detention, Immigration & Constitutional Law Developments, Negotiating Settlements, Oct 8
- View more
- Federal Transit Administration Releases Major Report on ADA Paratransit, Aug 24
- Punishing the Poorest: How the Criminalization of Homelessness Perpetuates Poverty in San Francisco, Aug 24
- DREDF comments on proposed new federal rule for Medicaid Managed Care , Aug 24
- DREDF celebrates the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Jul 22
- HUD Announces Final Rule Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing, Jul 10
- View more