TEP Evaluation Framework and Instruments
- Organization: Management Information Exchange
- Document Type: Program materials
- Creation Date: Monday, April 04, 2005
- Submitted: Monday, April 04, 2005
- Attachment(s): LINK
MIE's Technology Evaluation Project (TEP) has developed a draft set of evaluation tools to assist Technology Initiative Grant (TIG) grantees with the evaluation of their technology interventions. Each tool has four components: technology inputs; technology use; user satisfaction; and outcomes. Evaluation instruments have been developed for the following technology interventions:
- Website-Based Client Legal: Evaluation tools for websites that provide low-income persons with access to community legal education resources, pro se resources, and referrals
- Website-Based Advocate Services: Evaluation tools for websites that support advocates serving low income clients.
- Legal Workstation Information and Resources: Evaluation tools for legal workstations to facilitate client access to a broad range of material resources and tools.
- Client Videoconferencing Resources and Support: Evaluation tools for video conferencing to provide clients with training, legal advice, and/or direct representation services.
- Advocate Videoconferencing Resources and Support: Evaluation tools for video conferencing to provide training of and communication, networking, and collaboration among advocates.