Welcome to CALegalAdvocates.org!
There are resources here to help you if you are a volunteer attorney, legal aid advocate, public defender, law student, or law school faculty. You can request membership by clicking Join this Area on the left.
Want to hear what exciting work we're doing on your behalf?If you do not already receive our monthly "LAAC in Action" e-newsletter, email Timothy Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our distribution list. Please note that you must work at a LAAC member program or be an individual supporter of LAAC to receive our e-newsletter.
Is your organization a LAAC member or interested in becoming a member?
LAAC membership includes discounts on telephone language interpretation through Ethnic Bridge, legal databases Westlaw and Lexis Advance, and other software such as Essential Forms and Pika. Read more about LAAC Membership Benefits!
MCLE Accredited TrainingsAll of LAAC's webinars are archived online for self-study MCLE when available. Check here for more info: laaconline.org/train/filter/.
Looking for a list of California's Support Centers?Have a question for a Support Center and aren't sure which one is the right one? Visit CASupportCenters.org.
Looking for pro bono opportunities?
Go to CAProBono.org to find a volunteer legal service placement for you!
Like what we've been doing lately?
Donate online through Network for Good by clicking here.
If you prefer to donate by check, please send checks to:
Legal Aid Association of California
350 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 701, Oakland, CA 94612
- East Palo Alto Special Education Case Brings Major Changes, Mar 24
- New AARP Report Highlights Importance of Individualized Approach to Aging and Disability, Mar 24
- Disability Rights Settlement with State of California Ensures Communication Access for Medi-Cal IHSS Recipients, Feb 24
- DREDF Highlights Implications of Federal Executive Actions for Immigrants and Refugees with Disabilities, Feb 24
- U.S. Supreme Court Unanimously Confirms That Special Education Students Also Retain Other Disability Rights Protections, Feb 24
- View more